4.7GB or 120 minutes of write-once storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1x to 16x DVD-R writers. Cutting edge technology allows users to record a complete 4.7GB/120Min disc in approximately 5 minutes. Recognised as the choice for professional users. The optimal ""Advanced Azo"" recording dye, which provides the highest level of read/write performance, reliability, and archival life. Compatible with Sony, Dell, HP, Compaq and other leading drive manufacturers.
• Global brand known for data storage segment
• A brand and product by Mitsubishi Chemical Japan
• Storage conditions 5 to 55 degree celsius; 5-95 percent RH DVD-R which can be recorded only once
• Optical Media 4.7GB, 120Min
• Stable writing • Packing: 50 pieces per bulk pack (shrink wrap)